[c-nsp] Need help with 6503 config

Chris Boyd cboyd at gizmopartners.com
Wed Jun 28 07:05:36 EDT 2006

It's been a while since I've looked at Cisco's product lines, but a
friend has asked me to review a 6503 config for an enterprise
application with metro Ethernet BGP peers.  The VAR has proposed this
config.

1 Enh Cat 6503-E Chassis, 3slot, 4RU, No Pow Supply, No Fan Tray

2 WS-C6503-E2770  WS-CAC-1300W Cisco Catalyst 6000 1300W AC Power Supply

1 WS-SUP720

1 WS-SUP7207274  WS-X6348-RJ45 Cisco 48 Port Module

1 WS-X6K-SUP2-2GE Cisco Supervisor Engine

I've looked over the Cisco web site config tools, and I think that this
will work.  Anything that I should look out for?

Thanks for any suggestions.

--Chris