[c-nsp] max routes on 76K platform

Jon Lewis jlewis at lewis.org
Wed Jun 28 09:51:31 EDT 2006

As we inch closer and closer to the Sup2 no longer being able to handle
"full routes", I'm wondering, is there or will there be an upgrade path
for 6500/7600's other than Sup720-3bxl (or whatever comes after that) to
support >256K routes?  It seems like with the right PFC, the Sup32 would,
but from what I've read, the Sup32 only has a PFC3B (not the 3BXL), which
I suspect still limits it to <256K routes.