[c-nsp] max routes on 76K platform

Vijay Ramcharan vramcharan at totality.com
Fri Jun 30 11:43:12 EDT 2006

I've spent a bit of time trying to find out how to calculate the maximum
number of BGP routes for SUP2/MSFC2 on a 7603 with 512MB of RAM. This
router has 2 EBGP peers and 3 iBGP peers.
I've had no luck.

Can someone indicate how this is done or possibly point me to some links
which explain what has to be done to figure this out?

Thanks

Vijay Ramcharan