[c-nsp] Ethernet Authentication

Matt Stockdale mstockda at logicworks.net
Fri Jun 30 17:32:32 EDT 2006

Are the radio's just bridges? I'm guessing these are residential/small
office type customers, and you are thinking that your helpdesk will kill
you just as dead if they have to call up a bunch of civilians and
explain to them that even though their PC isn't from Apple, that it does
in fact have a MAC address, and can they please give it to you?

Matt