[c-nsp] PPPoE -> VRF Virtual Templates

Kristofer Sigurdsson kristosig at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 07:50:44 EST 2006

> DEFAULT                 Hint == "YYYY"
>         Cisco-Avpair += "lcp:interface-config=ip vrf forwarding XXXX"
>
> I use the freeradius policy module.......

So, this way, I would put users from each ISP in a hunt group, depending
on their domain?

Actually, I went Google'ing/RTFM'ing/mailing list'ing and a guy on
FreeRADIUS's users list pointed me to a feature called attribute
filtering (the attrs file), which does exactly what I wanted, changes
the reply from the other RADIUS server before sending it to the NAS.

Seems there's more than one way of doing it. :-)

-Kristo