[c-nsp] PPPoE -> VRF Virtual Templates

Tim Franklin tim at colt.net
Fri Mar 3 11:19:13 EST 2006

> yes, you can use
>
>   Cisco-avpair = "ipsec:addr-pool=<pool-name>"
>
> to assign a different addr-pool. see also

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/vpn/solution/aswan15/sig/sig
_06.htm

Cool, thanks - I'd had something of a dig on CCO, but hadn't turned up that
one.

> VRF assignment via Radius is not possible, though..

Not required in this instance - everyone's going in the same routing table,
just need different groups of users in different address blocks for later
ACLing porpoises.

Cheers,
Tim.

____________   Tim Franklin                 e: tim at colt.net
\C/\O/\L/\T/   Product Engineering Manager  w: www.colt.net
 V  V  V  V    Managed Data Services        t: +44 20 7863 5714
Data | Voice | Managed Services             f: +44 20 7863 5876