[c-nsp] Cisco SSG as a RADIUS gateway without SESM?

Nitzan Tzelniker nitzan.tzelniker at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 11:45:01 EST 2006

If you don't wont to work with the SESM you have two options

1. use WSG (SOAP interface on the SESM) here you will need SESM but
the configuration is very simple in this case (you don't need to work
with the JSP code just edit some XML and build web service on your web
server that will tack with the SESM).

2. use http://search.cpan.org/~cmyers/Net-Radius-SSG-0.04/SSG.pm this
is perl module that talk with the SSG I didn't test it yet but it look
a little older and you can`t use PBHK with it.

Nitzan