[c-nsp] Accessing Pix Device Manager over VPN Client

Serhat Candan serhatcandan at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 6 05:13:49 EST 2006

Hello all,

Is it possible to use PDM software by using vpn client remote acess (client to side) connection? I configured an ip scope from inside network (i.e. 192.168.10.1-10 from 192.168.10.0/24) and vpn client can connect inside network. I also set "http" and "pdm location" both inside and outside parameters but i can not be able to start PDM.

How should i configure pix to allow pdm connection over vpn client?

Thank you.

Serhat Candan