[c-nsp] GSR ge-gbic-sc-b traffic limit?

Emanuel Popa emanuel.popa at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 05:32:30 EST 2006

Just FYI: we have an identical setup in our network and we have to
push more then 600Mbps and around 150Kpps before we see delay increase
to 300-400ms and packet loss. Also the CPU of the line card goes into
99% load. We are using MPLS and 802.1Q as features on the specified
interfaces. I mentioned this because on the datasheet from cisco's
web-site they mention that this Engine 1 line card supports 700Kpps
without any features like MPLS, 802.1Q, ACL etc.

Good luck,
Emanuel