[c-nsp] Virtual Access Rate Limit

Nick Shah Nick.Shah at aapt.com.au
Tue Mar 7 18:51:20 EST 2006

In theory yes, for eg. I use virtual templates & radius together for
applying various attributes/parameters. If I make a change on virtual
template, then all the virtual access interfaces inherit the change.

However, in practise how would you do that via radius without re
authenticating user?

Rgds
Nick

Nick Shah