[c-nsp] 12.3(11)T2 to 12.3(14)T6

Bruce Pinsky bep at whack.org
Wed Mar 8 19:12:33 EST 2006

Roger Weeks wrote:
> We're currently running 12.3(11)T2 on our 7206VXR.
>
> I've been trying, without much success, to find any location on the
> Cisco pages that shows release notes for the 12.3(14)T series.  All I
> can find is this:
>
> http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps5207/
> prod_bulletin09186a00801abfda.html#wp1002203
>
> Which is an overview of new features in the 12.3(14)T releases.
> However, I would be very interested in complete release notes, with
> lists of bug fixes, or security fixes included in the 12.3(14)T
> releases.
>
> Can anyone point me at a source for this information?
>
> Secondly, is anyone running a 12.3(14)T release?  Any comments,
> problems?

Did you look here:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios123/123relnt/xprn123t/index.htm

includes all of this:

    * Cross-Platform Release Notes for Cisco IOS Release 12.3 T, Part 1:
System Requirements
      Includes supported platforms, supported feature sets, and general
release information.

    * Cross-Platform Release Notes for Cisco IOS Release 12.3 T, Part 2:
Platform-Specific Information
      Includes memory recommendations, supported hardware, feature set
tables, and platform-specific notes.

    * Cross-Platform Release Notes for Cisco IOS Release 12.3 T, Part 3:
New Feature Descriptions and Important Notes
      Includes new feature descriptions, release-specific important notes,
and caveats information.

    * Cross-Platform Release Notes for Cisco IOS Release 12.3 T, Part 4:
Related Documentation
      Includes related documentation for Cisco IOS Release 12.3 T and
information about obtaining documentation and technical assistance.

    * Cross-Platform Release Notes for Cisco IOS Release 12.3 T, Part 5:
Caveats
      Includes cross-platform caveats information

- --
=========
bep