[c-nsp] EtherChannel 6500 Question

Rubens Kuhl Jr. rubensk at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 22:39:23 EST 2006

I don't think there is one. You should use either L2 or L3
load-balancing to achieve this. L2 way is setting
per-vlan-spanning-tree, and making one path active and the other
backup for half of the vlans, and the other way around for the others.
L3 way is CEF loadsharing, 2 routes for each destination.

Rubens