[c-nsp] sup32-GE-3B question

Shaikh, Nasir Nasir.Shaikh at atosorigin.com
Mon Mar 13 12:42:39 EST 2006

Hi all,

I just received a couple of sup32-GE-3B for my 6503s. I had ordered them for the 8xGE with SFPs and thought there would be just 8 Gigabit uplinks. But i see that there is also a separate Gigabit RJ-45 port which shows up as port G1/9.

Am I to understand that the sup32-GE-3B provides 9 x Gigabit uplinks? Or is the RJ-45 uplink internally linked with one of the SFP ports.

I couldn't find any conclusive documentation on CCO.

tia

Nasir Shaikh
CCIE #15845