[c-nsp] AS5300 with analogue dial and VOIP

Gideon Le Grange gideon at adept.co.za
Wed Mar 15 02:23:44 EST 2006

Good day

I have a Cisco AS5300 with one 60 port modem blade and a 60 port VOIP
blade. Currently the box is terminating inbound ISDN and analogue
dialup connections, but I wish to terminate some inbound VOIP calls
as well.

My question is: How can I distinguish between an analogue and a voice
calls? I have some DDI numbers available and can easily assign a
different DDI number for voice calls than for dialup calls. Will this
help?

Any feedback is appreciated.

Gideon