[c-nsp] [**** SPAM **** ] - Re: Filtering /24s - Found word(s) anal anal in the Text body

Scott Granados sgranados at jeteye.com
Wed Mar 15 19:51:14 EST 2006

You could filter on 24's something like this

Make a prefix list
Ip prefix not-to-specific seq 5 permit 0.0.0.0/0 le 24 (or 20 or 19)

Then apply an inbound route map
Route-map transit-provider-in permit 10
Match ip address prefix not-to-specific
Set (community tag or what ever else you need internally)

Anything longer than your prefix list allows (24 in my case) gets
filtered.