[c-nsp] Warm reload in SP images?

christian.macnevin at uk.bnpparibas.com christian.macnevin at uk.bnpparibas.com
Fri Mar 17 05:24:58 EST 2006

IIRC, I first tested it in 12.2(18)S2 or 3 on the 7200.

Of course I reserve the right to be utterly wrong.

Internet
svalliap at cisco.com

Sent by: cisco-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net
15/03/2006 20:44

sean
cc
cisco-nsp
Subject
Re: [c-nsp] Warm reload in SP images?

Hi Sean,

    warm reload is supported in 12.2S and related branches like 12.2SX
as well as 12.3T, 12.4, 12.4T.  There is no support for warm reload /
upgrade in 12.0 (and child branches) or 12.1 (and child branches)

cheers
..siva

On Wed, 15 Mar 2006, Sean Watkins wrote:

> Hi
>
> Anyone seen warm reload in any SP images? I've been poking around and
can't
> find any.. On the features pages it wants  12.2S and 12.3T... Since
> 12.2(18)S and 12.3(2)T?
>
> Sean

BNP Paribas Private Bank London Branch is authorised
by CECEI & AMF and is regulated by the Financial Services
Authority for the conduct of its investment business in
the United Kingdom.

BNP Paribas Securities Services London Branch is authorised
by CECEI & AMF and is regulated by the Financial Services
Authority for the conduct of its investment business in
the United Kingdom.

BNP Paribas Fund Services UK Limited is authorised and
regulated by the Financial Services Authority