[c-nsp] VTP

Manu Chao linux.yahoo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 19:06:46 EST 2006

Suppose customers are connected to a Cisco Catalyst.

In term of security, they easily discover your VTP domain and potentially
(password hacking) can destroy your network by erasing all vlans :)

In fact, an easy workaround is to change the native vlan and not forwarding
it to customers/

That's it :)