[c-nsp] Possible memory corruption w/ 12.2(18)S11

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Tue Mar 21 14:33:00 EST 2006

Are you saying you have it replicated in the lab?

The OSPF bad checksum just means that OSPF detects
the packet doesn't have the correct checksum value
when it runs it over the LSA's in the update.

btw, can you guys list out the feature combinations
that are requiring you to run 12.2S on the 75xx's?