[c-nsp] Possible memory corruption w/ 12.2(18)S11

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Tue Mar 21 15:14:26 EST 2006

No. No bridging support in 12.0S.

You need 12.3 or 12.4 mainline and you don't
get any HA other than RPR+ there. We don't support
those features with SSO anyway so it doesn't do you
any good.

I highly recommend you go to one of those trains because
the bugfix path has stopped for those rebuilds on 12.2S
anyway. The only thing that will be there for sure for
the short term will be rebuilds on 12.2(25)S. But I'm
trying to understand why customers are there to begin with
because most of the time they shouldn't.

Long story...

Rodney