[c-nsp] 6500-MSFC2(c6sup22) - MPLS

Graham Wooden graham at oneringnetworks.com
Wed Mar 22 16:59:08 EST 2006

This is interesting; you are doing both the MPLS back-hauling and EoMPLS on
the copper or GBIC ports without the use of a OSM for this?  How much
RAM/Flash are you using?  Are you using the Adv IP sw?  Anything in addition
that just a Sup32-3B ?  Sorry for the questions - but this is exactly what I
need and obviously fits the budget better than the 720-3B.  I have two 6500
chassis that I need to get E/MPLS going on them.  I know the Sup720-3B will
definitely work, but if I can save the $$$ on the Sup32 ......

Thanks,

-graham