[c-nsp] sup720 + 3bxl upgrade wrong power allocation?

Bas kilobit at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 07:30:05 EST 2006

On 3/22/06, Thomas Renzy <thomas_renzy at symantec.com> wrote:
> Bas,
>
> I would check the power calculator that Cisco has online at
>
> http://tools.cisco.com/cpc/launch.jsp
>
> This will tell you what power you need for your line cards.

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your quick reply, but it seems you did not read my question.
My question again:

The system allocated 220watts for the supervisor as if it were a sup720-base
But the sup has been upgraded with a PFC3BXL, and now can draw up to 328 Watts

Will I run into problems when the sup720-3bxl starts to use more than 220Watt?

Regards,

Bas