[c-nsp] VWIC-2MFT-T1 & VWIC-1MFT-T1 Timing Issues

Clayton Zekelman clayton at mnsi.net
Thu Mar 23 20:05:09 EST 2006

Thats what I suspected.  I just don't have enough familiarity with the VWIC-2MFT-T1, and couldn't find that particular piece of info on CCO.

In this particular case, we're the carrier providing the private lines on our own facilities, and I know we're not timing the loops for the customer - thats up to them.

Thanks!