[c-nsp] OSPF Cost vs Injected Default Route

a. Rahman Isnaini R suTan risnaini at indo.net.id
Thu Mar 23 23:04:37 EST 2006

Sven,

The primary link we found totally down (from bad qualities).
Does OSPF have the parameter in related to latency/number of time out so we
can manipulate routing using them ?
I meant if the link in bad qualities so latency/timed out would increase
then the best path move to another good link ?

I read about EIGRP... but never implement it regarding the delay paramater
in choising a best path.

Salam,
a. Rahman Isnaini r. Sutan