[c-nsp] Hotspot question

Paul Stewart pstewart at nexicomgroup.net
Fri Mar 24 15:11:49 EST 2006

Hi there..

We're primarily a Cisco shop and recently have had a number of local
companies inquire about having us provide them an "instant hot spot
solution".  I'm ask this here as probably someone on here has dealt with
this - and preferably with Cisco products.

Our normal "bundles" to small/medium businesses are Cisco 800 series
(851 lately).  All we want to do is force a customer to a specific
webpage intially, get their credit card cleared in real-time and allow
them to surf... Sounds simple right? ;)

If anyone has any input or done this I'd really appreciate hearing from
you...

All the best,

Paul Stewart
IP Routing/Switching