[c-nsp] Change Pix passwds, without getting logged?

Terje Bless link at pobox.com
Fri Mar 24 18:13:13 EST 2006

Ryan O'Connell <ryan at complicity.co.uk> wrote:

>This could have been achieved by adding a null route to the syslog
>server or similar.

Hmm. Because the new route etc. would take effect before sending the syslog
message. Yeah, that might explain it. Thanks for the tip, we'll certainly
investigate that possibility.

Curtis Doty <Curtis at greenkey.net> wrote:
>Syslog is udp/stateless and non-reliable.

Sure, that's a given.

--
“The woods are lovely, dark, and deep; But I have promises to keep,
 And miles to go before I sleep; And miles to go before I sleep...”

            -- Robert Frost, “Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening”