[c-nsp] Traffic Engineering Internet links automatically

Kim Onnel karim.adel at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 03:46:27 EST 2006

Hi,

We have multiple OC3 links all terminated on one router, our initial
configuration divided the networks according to their groups, e.g: ADSL on
the first, SDSL on the 2nd.

Now that we have them all filled most of the time and the grouping wont
work, we almost daily need to check MRTG, see which link has a few Mbits
left and fill it by moving some networks, i am sure there is a much more
civilized way to do it, any suggestions ?

Regards