[c-nsp] Cisco 2950G Question

Paul Stewart pstewart at nexicomgroup.net
Mon Mar 27 10:46:18 EST 2006

Thanks...

So, if we're running VTP across to it then does that qualify as
existing?  Just want to clarify as we have some 2950's right now that
just trunk in, then trunk out on copper ports (part of same VTP domain
as this new switch will be) ... We just haven't went in one GigE and our
another GigE (figure it's all the same to the switch anyways)...

Paul