[c-nsp] CATos ROUTER EIGRP advertisements

Thomas Renzy thomas_renzy at symantec.com
Mon Mar 27 12:16:32 EST 2006

Scott,

To my knowledge, you can't configure EIGRP under CatOS. Is this
NativeIOS? Can you send us a copy of the configuration in question?

Thanks,
Thomas

Thomas Renzy
IT Network Engineering
Symantec Corporation
Office: +650-527-4734
Mobile: +650-248-1099
Fax: +650-527-2034

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm
not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein