[c-nsp] SXF4 (modular)

Church, Chuck cchurch at netcogov.com
Tue Mar 28 09:21:21 EST 2006

The odd part is the 'modular' IOS has just one big 75+ mb .bin file for
download.  Sort of sounds like the non-modular.  I guess the features
you guys are looking for will be the additional 'modules' that add onto
this?  I really hope this doesn't turn into Windows, where a certain
.DLL version is needed for one feature, but that version isn't
compatible with a 3rd module.  And so on...

Chuck Church
Network Engineer
CCIE #8776, MCNE, MCSE
Netco Government Services