[c-nsp] EoMPLS - more Sup720 woes

Emanuel Popa emanuel.popa at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 06:48:08 EST 2006

Hi David,

Why not using PORT based EoMPLS instead of VLAN based EoMPLS on the
SUP720 side? This way you won't need to use subinterfaces, but you
will have to use one port for each customer.

The best document for AToM with 7600 and SUP720 would be:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/sw/iosswrel/ps1838/products_feature_guide_chapter09186a0080134a1b.html

Good luck,
Emanuel Popa