[c-nsp] Catalyst 6509 / MSFC - NTP

Raymond Ho raymond.wj at gmail.com
Tue May 2 21:40:11 EDT 2006

Hi all,

Presently, our MSFC2 is acting as our local Stratum 2 NTP server. Lately, the NTP clients weren't able to sync to it.
Whenever that happens, we manually queried the Stratum 1 NTP Servers which we're peer-ed to and it's working but the clients were unable to sync it.
Locally within the MSFC itself, the time is sync, the rest of our PE and Client Stations pointing to the MSFC were unable to.
No abnormalities were found in the log.
After long while, everything was back normal
Does anyone of you happen to face the same issue ?

Thank you in advanced.

We're running on:-
CAT6509
MSFC2 Software (C6MSFC2-PK2SV-M), Version 12.1(26)E3
NmpSW 7.6(12)

--
Regards,
Raymond Ho