[c-nsp] HSRP & Sonicwall problem

Scott Granados sgranados at jeteye.com
Wed May 3 17:40:43 EDT 2006

Also note that sonicwall gear, especially the pro 5060 has broken arp in
general.  I've had many interoperability problems with 5060's and Cisco
including 26xx's 17xx's and 65xx's.

The fix for us was to update to their latest firmware and it's helped
(sonicwall firmware upgrade).

On the pro 5060 I'd suggest sonicos enhanced 3.1.0.14-49E