[c-nsp] NPE-G1 throughput, with and without L2TP

christian.macnevin at uk.bnpparibas.com christian.macnevin at uk.bnpparibas.com
Fri May 5 05:08:58 EDT 2006

Ooh, lookit that.

Hm, still only one CF reader - doesn't this annoy anyone else?

And why is it cisco's stuck with the separate fibre and copper interfaces
instead of going with SFPs? I'm guessing they
just threw a bigger chip int othe same architecture, but it does seem odd
to persist with that historical blip.

Internet
cchurch at netcogov.com

Sent by: cisco-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net
04/05/2006 20:15

cc
cisco-nsp
Subject
Re: [c-nsp] NPE-G1 throughput, with and without L2TP

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned the G2 yet.  Just happened to
notice that earlier while looking for something else...

Chuck