[c-nsp] BGP processes

Alban Dani albcisco at gmail.com
Fri May 5 16:03:37 EDT 2006

Thank you very much.

the reason I  asked the question is this. We have a router which already
does iBPG peering with a couple of other routers,  within our  network,
using a public AS number.Now a vendor wants to peer to it using a private AS
number. I am not sure how to stop this private AS from becoming part of the
path for the rest of the network. From my reading the remove-private AS is
applied only in external peering.

thanks again,

Alban