[c-nsp] Mapping from ATM PVC to Ethernet

Skeeve Stevens skeeve at skeeve.org
Sat May 6 04:09:04 EDT 2006

Ok.

Equipment - several 7200 routers taking ATM handoffs from different
DSL/Fibre Providers

I want to take selected PVC's and deliver them to a Cisco 1811 on one of the
real Fast Ethernets, but have them as individual services such as a 0/1.100
interfaces so I can manipulate addresses and so forth.

We're only talking about a dozen or two services handed to the 1811.

Can anyone give some direction as to how these PVC's would be able to be
handed off to the 1811? L2F perhaps?

.Skeeve

Skeeve Stevens, RHCE     Email: skeeve at skeeve.org
Website: www.skeeve.org  - Telephone: (0414) 753 383
Address: P.O Box 1035, Epping, NSW, 1710, Australia

eIntellego - skeeve at eintellego.net - www.eintellego.net