[c-nsp] real world tacacs?

neal rauhauser neal at lists.rauhauser.net
Sat May 6 10:50:06 EDT 2006

    Can someone bring me up to speed on what TACACS+ looks like in the
real world these days? The last time I used it FreeBSD still had a port
for it. I just built the daemon from the tac_plus source on Cisco's site
but I'm getting the feeling the world has moved on in some way.

    Is there no quality free TACACS+ implementation? FreeBSD is the
weapon of choice here but I do tolerate one SuSe Linux machine for DVD
playback ... hopefully there is something that fits into my existing
infrastructure.

--
mailto:Neal at Layer3Arts.com // IM:layer3arts
voice: 402 408 5951