[c-nsp] 6500, WCCPv2 (over GRE), GRE packets generated not obeying the outgoing interface MTU ?

Lincoln Dale (ltd) ltd at cisco.com
Wed May 17 22:55:31 EDT 2006

I am not sure if the 'logging' from a c6k is accurate or not - it may
well be that there is fragmentation taking place.

in either case, it is still a CacheFlow bug.  in the TCP 3-way handshake
for the HTTP connection they are intercepting, they should be
negotiating a TCP MSS such that fragmentation shouldn't occur.

cheers,

lincoln.

I'm