[c-nsp] Anycast services

Tim Durack tdurack at gmail.com
Thu May 18 16:15:58 EDT 2006

So everybody keeps saying. I know TCP is stateful, but for a web
proxy, seems like it would work well enough. Might have to refresh to
fix broken state, but users are used to that kind of behaviour on the
Internet anyway.

Maybe dns with low ttl is a simpler solution, but it doesn't solve the
problem of failing over when a proxy is dead.

Tim:>