[c-nsp] transparent caching using 7305

Gireesh G giree_g at yahoo.com
Thu May 25 15:25:59 EDT 2006

Sorry for posting multiple forums.

  Hi,

I have a problem with Cisco cache engine 7305 with ACNS 5.1.5 and is implemented in an ISP.
At present it is doing transparent caching .The problem is that source IP address of the packet leaving the ISP shows as cache engine IP address instead of client IP address.
I think this problem can be solved by enabling ip spoofing in cache engine .All our clients are using firewall .I wish to know that enabling ip spoofing in cache engine may affect the customer traffic?.

Expecting your valuable suggestions

  Thanks in advance

  Regards
  Gireesh