[c-nsp] PIX NAT 0

Shakeel Ahmad shakeelahmad at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 10:31:29 EST 2006

Thanks, what is the role of DENY in NONAT acls. I read we should not use it
- i actually did tried and it stop communication completely - don't even
send any packt with non-natted translation.

I was trying this in NONAT to

! to permit this host to access the ftp via PAT
DENY HOST xx.inside.xx HOST xx.public-ftp.xx
! to deny all hosts in inside to be PATed over interface
PERMIT NETWORK xx.inside.xx any