[c-nsp] Overlapping Nat or Twice Nat .

david.ponsdesserre at uk.bnpparibas.com david.ponsdesserre at uk.bnpparibas.com
Fri Nov 3 04:39:24 EST 2006

Hello ,

Here is the scenario

10.0.11.1 /24 ------- customer router --------------------------------
Provider network--------------------------------------- provider router
----------------   Provider private network ---------- 10.0.0.0/8

My problem is customer and us have overlapping private ip adresses and i
know there is a way with Nat where you can translate both the source and
destination address of the IP packet to handle this issue . It is call
"overlapping Nat " or " Twice Nat " but i have never configured it

I had a look on the cisco web site but it is not as explicit as i would
like it to be .
Any informations are welcome ,
cheers
david

Internet
shakeelahmad at gmail.com

02/11/2006 16:14

David PONSDESSERRE
cc
cisco-nsp, cisco-nsp-bounces
Subject
Re: [c-nsp] Overlapping Nat or Twice Nat .

can you explain you scenario a bit..what hosts and traffic going which
way..

SA

On 11/2/06, david.ponsdesserre at uk.bnpparibas.com <