[c-nsp] dealing with MAC/IP length inconsistencies

Sukumar Subburayan sukumars at cisco.com
Tue Nov 7 14:43:43 EST 2006

There are ways to find out what packets are being dropped. But, it
involves some debugging commands to set some ASIC registers etc and use a
dummy span session to capture this. Because this is bit complicated and
involves careful setting of registers etc, I would suggest opening a TAC
case and have the TAC engineer walk through the steps.

We have enhancement bug open to make this debugging more customer
friendly.

sukumar