[c-nsp] VRF-LITE

Sergio D. sdanelli at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 01:08:19 EST 2006

Thanks for your response.
Can the VRF lite router able to route between VRFs? and if they have
no relation to other VRFs on other routers, how come they use vrf
route targets and all the works?
We also have some PE routers with the same vrf route targets but
without any MPLS configuration just ip tag switching on the interface,
since they are only one hop away is the Label exchanged only with BGP?
How can I check the VPN label?
I know I need to RTFM, but not getting there fast enough :).

Thanks,

On 11/7/06, Bruce Pinsky <bep at whack.org> wrote:

--
Sergio Danellli