[c-nsp] What image to support WSX-6148-GE-TX on a Cat. Sup1A?

Sukumar Subburayan sukumars at cisco.com
Thu Nov 9 10:46:10 EST 2006

You din't mention whether you are looking for CatOS or IOS Image.

For IOS, it is supported since 12.1(19)E1. However, the recommendation
would be to be on current maintainance release of 12.1(26)E, which is
12.1(26)E7.

You can find the information in thet Release notes at:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/hw/switches/ps708/prod_release_note09186a00800b6059.html#wp1344016

For CatOS, it is supported since 7.6(1). However the recommendation
would be to be on the latest 7.6(x) maintainance.

You can for the information in the Release notes at:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/hw/switches/ps708/prod_release_note09186a008007f718.html#wp20834

You may want to choose the right image based on the feature sets you
require.

sukumar