[c-nsp] 7600 sup7203bxl error msg

Dale W. Carder dwcarder at doit.wisc.edu
Thu Nov 9 10:26:59 EST 2006

We too got this error on a SXF4 router last night.  Guess you're
not alone :-)

Nov  9 05:25:34: %SYSTEM_CONTROLLER-3-ERROR: Error condition
detected: TM_DATA_PARITY_ERROR
Nov  9 05:25:34: %SYSTEM_CONTROLLER-3-EXCESSIVE_RESET: System
Controller is getting reset so frequently

In our case, it looks like the problem came from the RP instead
of the SP.  From "sh ibc" it looks like the number of IBC resets
that occurred was 2, and any other error counter is 0.  "sh stack"
says the Mistral Error Interrupt process has only been called once.

Dale

Dale W. Carder - Network Engineer
University of Wisconsin at Madison
http://net.doit.wisc.edu/~dwcarder