[c-nsp] Cat 4006 Etherchannel plus VLAN trunking?

Ravi Patwari ravi at swift-online.com
Fri Nov 17 12:55:17 EST 2006

Hi Jeremy,

Please  see the amended configuration below:

interface Port-channel2
 switchport
 switchport mode trunk
 switchport trunk encapsulation dot1q

interface GigabitEthernet3/1
 switchport mode trunk
 switchport trunk allowed vlan 2,5,10,15
 switchport trunk encapsulation dot1q
 channel-group 2 mode desirable

interface GigabitEthernet3/2
 switchport mode trunk
 switchport trunk allowed vlan 2,5,10,15
 switchport trunk encapsulation dot1q
 channel-group 2 mode desirable

It should do the trick. You can even remove the allowed vlan lines and once
the trunk works you can then add the selected vlans config.

Regards
Ravi