[c-nsp] 3500xl sync time

Richey Goldberg richey at americainter.net
Tue Nov 21 14:24:38 EST 2006

I am probably searching for the wrong term when I am Googleing for this
problem.  Well it's not so much of a problem as it is an annoyance.    We
have several towers were we have 3500XL switches.   When you unplug a device
from a port or bounce a port you have to wait for 15 to 30 or more seconds
for the LED to go from Amber back to Green.  During this time the port is
unusable while you are waiting for it to sync backup.   Is this normal for
the 3500s or is something turned on / off I am missing?

Richey