[c-nsp] PIX 515E memory behaviour

Alex Foster afoster at gammatelecom.com
Sat Nov 25 10:59:36 EST 2006

Hi,

Understood - and the memory upgrade will happen..so if it still happens after - I need to look at what process is eating the memory - how can you tell from show proc mem which process is using more memory than it should - Im trying to relate this to a routers output but the PIX isnt very clear

One process 'Dispatch Unit' appears to have 96854682 bytes allocated but also has a similar amount in freed - so Im really not sure if this is normal..??  Which column indicates current allocated/consumed..??

Regards

Alex