[c-nsp] Spanning tree compatibility with RSTP

nealr neal at lists.rauhauser.net
Mon Nov 27 22:26:50 EST 2006

  Suggest you proceed carefully on this one - I've seen swarms of HP
switches brought to a screeching halt by prestandard BPDUs coming out of
WS-C3550, WS-C3750 with hardware level bugs such that they run correctly
but fail to report their states properly, etc, etc, and I am *not* well
versed in the protocol - seems like every time I see it the situation
turns into a big bug hunt.