[c-nsp] SOLVED: RE: Tacacs problem - 2950

Paul Stewart pstewart at nexicomgroup.net
Tue Nov 28 11:15:55 EST 2006

Thanks.... the server is reachable from the switch no problem and works
fine from others so I'm ruling out a Tacacs server problem
specifically....

I've checked and we have no firewalls directly between the two as
well...;)

Actually, just by chance I checked the logs on the Tacacs server and
found a key issue.. I had copied (cut/paste) the config from another
router over to this switch and after re-typing in the key it started
working... whoops...

Thanks everyone... makes more sense now...heehe..

Paul